BIG PERFORMANCE AT A GREAT PRICE
The new 2019 Alpinist 9 Touring Binding from Marker is lightweight, powerful and reliable. The super-minimalist design delivers the essentials whilst keeping the gram-count down to a minimum.
Great power-transfer and elasticity
The carbon-reinforced design with a 38mm drill pattern offers a remarkably solid performance and amazing power transfer for a binding of this weight, while Active Length Compensation adds extra reliability to the release, meaning you can really push hard with confidence on the descents. The track-mounted heel piece compensates for the change in ski length due to flex, helping to soak up bumps and deliver a much smoother ride than many other super-lightweight bindings.
Resistant to icing and ready to climb
The binding's toe piece features anti-ice pads to prevent clogging with ice, while integrated elastomers make for super-easy stepping in.
The heel piece features a climbing aid with 0°, 5° and 9° angle for plenty of support whatever the pitch, and is very straightforward to switch between hike and ride mode, making faster and easier transitions.
- PinTech toe with twin spring technology
- Dynamic Length Compensation for smoothness
- Vertical Release with 3 available spring tensions
- Adjustable Lateral Release 4 to 9 (40kg to 90kg)
- Visual Step-In Support for identifying step-in location
- Rotate Pivot Heel at 0° / 5° / 9° with easy adjustment
- Heel-Boot fit flush
- 15mm Boot Sole length adjustment
- Anti-Icing Toe and Heel
- 38 mm footprint
- 80, 90, 105, and 120 mm Crampon compatible
Weighing-in at just 335 grams with brake, innovative and functional features, and a category-leading price makes the Alpinist hard to beat for performance and value for money.
245 g w/o brake
335 g w/ brake
4.0 - 9.0
Recom. Skier's Weight
40 - 110 kg
AFD Gliding Plate